(573) 634-2266
Get In Contact Today
(573) 634-2266
Get In Contact Today

Administrative & Regulatory Law

Seasoned Administrative And Regulatory Law Attorneys

The Jefferson City administrative lawyers at Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C. provide valuable insight and creative solutions to even the most complex legal matters. We are fully equipped to represent individuals, public employees, developers, businesses, nonprofit organizations and municipal entities through all phases of the legal process.

Helping You Resolve Your Zoning And Land Use Concerns

The firm’s administrative law practice involves representation of clients before agencies of every level of government: municipal, state and federal. The areas handled by our administrative law attorneys include general or professional licensing, governmental contracting, employment and human rights, environmental and water quality issues, transportation, and zoning and land use.

The firm’s attorneys appear before the Missouri Public Service Commission in connection with regulation affecting the energy industry. In addition, the firm advises and represents water companies and sewer companies on issues related to regulation.

We have experience resolving professional licensing matters as well as disputes with agencies such as the Missouri Department of Transportation, the Administrative Hearing Commission, the Department of Revenue, the Department of Social Services, the Department of Health and Senior Services and the Department of Labor. When you need experienced, dedicated representation, look no further than Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C.

Vast Understanding Of Administrative Law Issues

If you need legal assistance from an experienced and knowledgeable Jefferson City or Columbia area attorney, please contact Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C. at 573-634-2266. Our office is located at the corner of Monroe Street and Highway 50 in Jefferson City, Missouri. It is our goal to earn your respect and trust by providing the highest level of legal service.

For further administrative law information, please review our administrative law blog posts.

Go to Top