Legal Services Concerning Complex Construction Law Issues
The practice area of construction law can be frustrating and intimidating without proper legal guidance. Our attorneys remain focused on changing regulations, terminology and procedures in order to better advise our clients. Do not hesitate to schedule a consultation at our firm to discuss your specific matter in greater detail.
The Jefferson City construction law lawyers at Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C. have extensive experience working with construction general contractors, subcontractors, property owners and suppliers. We are equipped to advise and represent contractors whether they are dealing with the state or the federal government.
Lawyers Resolving Construction Disputes
Our firm provides legal advice and representation to contractors and business owners in a wide range of situations, including:
- Preparation and review of construction contracts for general contractors and subcontractors, including AIA contracts
- Representation of clients in construction disputes in state and federal courts against private and governmental entities
- Representation of clients related to lien waivers and filing of mechanic’s lien claims
- Representation of construction clients and/or their insurance bonding companies in litigation related to payment and performance bond claims on public jobs
- Representation of clients related to day-to-day issues, including those related to bidding, contract change orders, unforeseen conditions, failure to perform, defective work, deficient plans and specifications, performance delays and the right to stop work
At Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C., we understand that time is of the essence in most construction law matters. It is our goal to thoroughly investigate your matter, and provide insight into the legal process and your best course of action. Whether your situation requires contract documents, negotiation or resolution in the courtroom, our firm is ready to fight to protect your business interests.
Knowledgeable Construction Law Attorneys Here To Serve You
If you need legal assistance from an experienced and knowledgeable Jefferson City or Columbia area attorney, please contact Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C. at 573-298-4313. Our office is located at the corner of Monroe Street and Highway 50 in Jefferson City, Missouri. It is our goal to earn your respect and trust by providing the highest level of legal service.
Also see our construction law blog posts.