Attorneys Who Understand The Agricultural Legal Issues We Face
Attorney John Ruth has extensive experience representing clients in agricultural matters ranging from regulatory, permitting to business transactions. Mr. Ruth has 30 years’ experience representing agricultural clients, including Missouri’s largest agricultural cooperative.
Lawyers Helping Out The Farm Business
The Jefferson City agricultural law lawyers at Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C. provide legal advice and representation in a wide range of areas such as:
- Fencing laws
- Liability for damages caused by livestock
- Lien issues on crops, farmland and farm equipment
- Fertilizer control services
- Arbitration before the National Grain and Feed Association
- Packers and Stockyards Act issues
- Grain dealers and warehouse licensing
- Agricultural and livestock nuisance defense
In addition, our firm has extensive experience guiding clients through matters involving specific agencies, including:
- Missouri Department of Agriculture: Including pesticide applicator licensing, spray drift defense, weights and measures issues, and meat and poultry inspection.
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources: Including concentrated animal feeding operation (CAFO) permitting, agricultural runoff, dead animal disposal and composting, and agrochemical facility permitting.
Law Firm Serving Our Community
If you need legal assistance from an experienced and knowledgeable Jefferson City or Columbia area attorney, please contact Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C. at 573-634-2266. Our office is located at the corner of Monroe Street and Highway 50 in Jefferson City, Missouri. It is our goal to earn your respect and trust by providing the highest level of legal service.
To find out more, go to our agricultural law blog posts.