Areas Of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Agricultural Law
- Business and Commercial Law
William E. Conway is an Associate at Newman, Comley and Ruth, P.C. William’s primary area of practice is general civil litigation.
William grew up in Springfield, Missouri. He attended the University of Missouri-Columbia for his undergraduate education and earned his law degree from the University of South Dakota School of Law. Prior to becoming an Associate at Newman, Comley, and Ruth, P.C. William was an assistant public defender in Southwest Missouri.
William lives in Jefferson City and enjoys the outdoors, cooking, and travel.
- Missouri, 2015
- South Dakota, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association, Member, 2015 to 2019
- Cole County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to 2019
Past Employment Positions
- Missouri State Public Defender, Assistant Public Defender, 2016 to 2019
- Cynthia Black, Attorney at Law, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2015 to 2016
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member, Sherman Avenue Project Area Committee, 2015 to 2019
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, South Dakota
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, Missouri
- B.S. – 2011
- Major: Business Administration